Free Flow Electrophoresis
is a versatile separation technology to support key applications for protein analysis.
- High resolution separation of protein complexes
- High resolution separation of membrane proteins
- High resolution separations for protein isoforms
- Separation and purification of subcellular compartments (like Organelles, Ribosomes, etc.)
- Reduction of the complexity of the proteome before further proteomic analysis
- Access to low-abundant proteins
- Continuous sample application to process large sample volumes
- High resolution matrix-free (carrier free) fractionation in up to 96 fractions
- Preparative native electrophoresis to bring a new dimension to protein interaction studies
The FFE system provides researchers with a tool to reduce the complexity of samples and enrich low abundant proteins with highest reproducibility. Furthermore, FFE provides a fluid-phase fractionation of cell organelles, proteins and other charged or chargeable entities on a fast, preparative and continuous basis.
FFE Service GmbH
also offers Free Flow Electrophoretic separations as service. Feel free to contact us about instruments, separation services or demonstrations.