Effective protein research demands high throughput,
reproducibility and outstanding sensitivity.
The FFE system offers a unique combination of performance and revolutionary technology to transform the quality, speed and ease of execution of all your laboratory’s proteomic procedures, scientific data handling and analysis.
Due to its versatility, Free Flow Electrophoresis offers the broadest range of applications.
The main field of our application development is in the separation of:
- Soluble Proteins from cell lysates, tissue, body fluids, expression systems, etc.
- Protein Complexes
- Membrane Proteins
- Protein Isoforms (e.g. from monoclonal Antibodies or glycoproteins)
- Cell Organelles like Mitochondira, Peroxisomes, etc.
- Particles (liposomes, nanodiscs, etc.)
- Subcellular compartments (e.g. Ribosomes, Vesicles, micro Vesicles and Exosomes)
- Separation and purification of DNA Origami